The ultimate cheatbook
Did you know that you are a brilliant Essay writer but may not have realized it yet?
What you get with your order:
- EXCLUSIVE INVITATIONS TO WEBINARS WITH Q&A SESSION WITH THE AUTHOR
- SEPERATE FULLY INTEGRATED WORKSHEETS
- FREE ONLINE ACCESS TO VIDEO TUTORIAL
- FREE EVALUATION OF YOUR FINAL ESSAY
- FREE GS SCORE BOOSTER CHEAT-SHEET
- FREE DOWNLOADABLE FACT CHEAT SHEET COMPILATION
- PAPERBACK COPY OF THE ULTIMATE CHEATBOOK
- FREE DECISION MATRIX INTERACTIVE EXERCISE TOOL
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIUM CONTENT UNLOCKED AT BECOMINGIAS.COM
- What Rank Holders, Aspirants and Industry Leaders are Saying About The Ultimate Cheat Book
- The Brilliant Essay-Writer Inside You
- Are any of These Doubts on Your Mind?
- My Story and Why I Created The Ultimate Cheat Book
- What’s with The Word ‘Cheat’?
- How to use The Ultimate Cheatbook
- Section 1 Rules of The Game
- How to Score 150+ Marks in Essay Paper
- Section 2 What UPSC wants and What it Gets
- What UPSC Wants
- Navigating Exam-Traps
- Time Mastery
- Prewriting and Intelligent Rough Work
- Section 3 The Brilliant Essay Writer Inside You
- The Heart of The Essay
- Structured Brainstorming
- Impactful Introductions
- CONTENTS ix Section 4 “Body” – Building
- Good Things and Bad Things
- Indian Things Should Things
- Conclusions and Happy Endings
- Section 5 Fact Cheat
- Optimising Writing Speed and Legibility
- Language-Hacks & Quick Fixes
- Smart Revisions: Becoming Your Own Editor
- Bonus Material Bonus Material A Gift from The Author
- GS Score Booster Cheat Sheet
- About the Author
Highlights of the Book
- Esselgo technique or the Essay Generation Algorithm
- SEPARATE WORKSHEETS FOR IDEATION, BRAINSTORMING, INTRODUCTION, BODY & CONCLUSION DETAILED ANALYSIS OF PREVIOUS YEAR ESSAY TOPICS WITH SAMPLE INTRODUCTIONS, ARGUMENTS, COUNTERARGUMENTS AND CONCLUSIONS FACT CHEAT SHEETS HAND-WRITING CORRECTION AND QUICK-FIXES ALONG WITH LANGUAGE HACKS TO IMPROVE FLOW, STRUCTURE, & NARRATIVE BONUS GS SCORE BOOSTER CHEAT SHEET
- CHOOSING THE TOPIC
- NAVIGATE EXAM-TRAPS
- STRUCTURED BRAINSTORMING
- IMPACTFUL INTRODUCTIONS
- BUILD SOLID ARGUMENTS AND COUNTERARGUMENTS IN THE BODY OF THE ESSAY
- Learn the 4Q and 4Q2 method to build compelling and logically consistent arguments
- SMART REVIEW
Are any of these doubts on your mind?
Do I need great writing skills to score well in the Essay paper? Is Essay-writing a skill?
No. The essay paper is not a test of prose. Nor is it a literary competition. What you need is the ability to convert logical arguments into plain language. All the steps to do that effectively in the Exam have been included in the Ultimate Cheatbook.
Do I need to memorize the essays of past toppers?
Not at all. It’s a bad idea to do so because you CANNOT predict the essay topic in the question paper. But you can predict with 100 % certainty that the Essay topic is made up of two or three elements. You will learn how to do this and break ANY essay topic into Its main parts within 6o seconds or less and never be taken by surprise in the UPSC exam.
Do I need in-depth knowledge of the essay topic to produce a good essay?
Nope. Not at all. You just need to appreciate all the dimensions of the Essay topic. And DO NOT need to write a research paper on the topic. You will learn Deconstruction and Structured Brainstorming techniques understand the Essay topic deeply. and find the cheat sheet for ALL past 5 years essay topics in the UPSC analysed inside this course.
About The Book
The ultimate cheatbook will teach you how to
- Think like a UPSC topper.
- Learn exactly what the UPSC wants, avoid exam-traps and perform at your peak on exam day.
- Use the tricks, hacks and cheat codes which boost your score in the exam by 40%.
- Learn THE ESSELGO TECHNIQUE Essay Generation Algorithm: The single-most powerful method to produce great essays on ANY topic.
- Use the DECISION MATRIX to find out the most scoring essay topic for you among all the options.
- Scientifically brainstorm to produce more than 30 points, examples and arguments for EVERY essay topic
- Do intelligent rough work and strategic schematization before you start writing essay-answers.
- Deconstruct and understand the heart of any essay topic in 60 seconds or less.
- Use fact-cheats to make your essay-answers data-packed and well researched.
- Learn techniques used by professional writers to create structure and flow to engage readers.
- Produce impactful introduction, compelling arguments and impressive conclusions.
- Measure your writing speed and time your essay accordingly
What people are saying about the ultimate cheatbook
"will elevate your writing game almost instantly"
Although I have appeared in two interviews of the UPSC, I never thought Essay and answer-writing can be simplified to this level.This book will elevate your writing game almost instantly.
Archit Sharma, Appeared in CSE 2020 and CAPF UPSC interview
"I don’t think there is a better book for UPSC aspirants"
I don’t think there is a better book for UPSC aspirants of comparison to this one- It’s a must if you want to clear the exam in your first attempt.
Lakshay, ACP Delhi Police, DANIPS
"essential for any aspirant’s IAS preparation"
Ravi’s insights into what makes an impactful and high scoring essay, are essential for any aspirant’s IAS preparation. He has scientifically and coherently broken down the makings of a good essay. I wish the reader all the best for the exams and highly recommend Ravi’s book.
Abhishek Verma, IRS, MBA Kyoto University
"Ravi’s book is necessary for UPSC preparation"
Being an author and an officer, I can say that Ravi’s book is a necessary book for UPSC preparation. Something which cuts through complications and gives aspirants the tools to improve essay-writing almost overnight.
Poonam Dalal Dahiya, DSP and Author of Ancient & Medieval India for UPSC preparation
"my score in test series has improved drastically"
I really liked the Deconstruction technique and used it in almost all papers of Mains exam. My score in test series has improved drastically after using this book.
Chirag, Data analyst, IAS aspirant
"found this book very helpful"
Mains Exam was always my weak point because of my writing skills. I found this book very helpful. It finally gave me enough confidence to express my thoughts clearly in the written form.
Devendra, Civil Services aspirant, Bank employee
Ravi Kapoor is presently serving as Deputy Commissioner under the Ministry of Finance.
I never did well in school or college.
My only interest was in Bodybuilding and Weightlifting. The UPSC examination was the FIRST and ONLY competitive examination I undertook and was able to clear it three times in a row.
Joining the Indian Revenue Services IRS is the first and only job of my life so far. Honestly speaking, this is not because I have some exceptional talent or anything like that. I just used a lot of tricks and techniques to make my life easier, which I will share with you in this blog. But something extraordinary happened to me during my preparation days.
I fell in love with learning.